- On July 31, 2019 I will be presenting, "Transdiagnostic Mechanisms and Treatment for Anxiety Disorders: A Cognitive Behavioral Approach" at Grand Rounds for the Department of Psychiatry at the Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, New Jersey.
- I will be chairing the Panel Discussion, "Ladies First! Perspectives and Pointers from Four Past Presidents for Women Pursuing a Path in the Profession." featuring Anne Marie Albano, PhD, Jacqueline Persons, PhD, and Patricia Resick, PhD, and Sabine Wilhelm, PhD !
- I will be chairing the Clinical Round Table, "Exposures Gone Awry: Rallying and Recuperating from Unforeseen, Unanticipated, and Uncommon Blunders!" featuring Anne Marie Albano, PhD, Martin Franklin, PhD, Adam Radomsky, PhD, and Maureen Whittal, PhD!
- I will be a member of the Panel Discussion, "CBT in the Media: Strategies for Communicating Cognitive Behavioral Science Effectively" also featuring Jonathan Abramowitz, PhD,
Mary Fristad, PhD, Kevin Chapman, PhD, and Carol Cassidy, and chaired by Ilana Seager van Dyk, MA.
- I will be a member of the Panel Discussion, "Responding to #FakeNews with #RealScience: How to disseminate clinical science to the media" also featuring Kevin Chapman, PhD, Yael Chatav Schonbrun, PhD, and Mitch Prinstein, PhD, and chaired by Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco, PhD.
- I will be a member of the Panel Discussion, "Making our science palatable to the hungry public: Embracing the power of social media" also featuring Dean McKay, PhD, Shane Owens, PhD, and Rebecca Sachs, PhD and chaired by Daniel Hoffman, PhD.