- Khedari, V. & Rego, S.A. (in press). Let’s Broaden Our Minds: Making the Case for Mindfulness Skills for Trauma. [Review of the book, Mindfulness Skills for Trauma and PTSD by R.G. Turow]. Trauma Psychology News.
- Rego, S.A. (2012). Put On Your Thinking Cap! [Review of the book, Cognitive Therapy by K.S. Dobson]. PsycCRITIQUES, 57(28), Article 2.
- Rego, S.A. (2011). Clinician's Guide to PTSD: A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach. [Review of the book]. Trauma Psychology Newsletter, 6(2), 8-9.
- Rego, S.A. (2010). Psychologist, Heal Thyself: Perfecting the Art of Public Speaking. [Review of the book, Public speaking for psychologists: A lighthearted guide to research presentations, job talks, and other opportunities to embarrass yourself]. PsycCRITIQUES, 55 (No. 39), Article 3.
- Rego, S.A. & Muller, K.L. (2009). Re-Thinking Cognitive Therapy: Make Way for Meta. [Review of the book, Metacognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Depression]. PsycCRITIQUES, 54 (No. 35), Article 2.
- Rego, S.A. (2004). Cognitive Approaches to Obsessions and Compulsions: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment. [Review of the book]. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 18(4), 367-369.